Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I got for Christmas! (Beauty)

Hey everybody,
                        So I know it supposed to be "Weird Wednesday" today, but I wanted to do this instead! It's what I got for Christmas beauty edition! I'm not trying to brag in any way at All. Here we go.....
  1. (Mom Dad) From JCpenny Purple scarf, purple and black hat, purple  necklace. I love those SOOO much!
  2. (Sister) Bronzing makeup brush from elf, and a makeup palette. I Love that SOOO much too!
  3. (Brother) From JCpenny a blue sparkly dress with sequins. I Love that SOOO much too!
  4. (Aunt) Three dresses from JCpenny One is black and gold with sequins, One is black, pink, dark green, with a flower, and the last one is white, light green, light blue, with a cardigan. I Love those SOOO much too!
  5. (Aunt Uncle) Gift card to JCpenny, I got.... Three casual hair bows, a leopard print shirt (black, red, white,), and a black with gold button dress! I love those SOOO much! Thank You everyone! I also got some lush, but I put that in my "Christmas Lush Haul" on my youtube channel! Again I'm not trying to brag AT ALL. Thanks for reading,                                                                                                   Elisabeth :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment