Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter nails! What should I do?

Hello people!
So Easter is in less than a week, and I'm trying to figure out what kind of nail design I should do. Every Easter I try to do something springy and Easter-y. I NEED YOUR HELP! I googled "Easter nails" and I picked out some of my favorites  for you to choose from. Leave your answers in the comments please! I can also mix some of the suggestions if you want. Also saying what colors your think would look nice would be great! :) Have a great Easter, Elisabeth. :)
3. Very cute! Not super hard either.
4. I couldn't do the face of the chick but, I could do the egg part. very cute!

5. A little less complicated than 1 & 4. Is it as cute though?
2. Probably the easiest one.  The colors are very nice for spring.
1. This one might be a little tricky but, I think it's really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment